Sunday, March 18, 2007

She's having a baby

I ripped off the title to this post from one of my favorite silly movies "She's Having a Baby" starring Elizabeth Perkins and Kevin Bacon. Good flick. Well written and has a great soundtrack. I digress. The post was to announce that my (baby) sister NJD and her hubby are expecting a baby. Yes!!! Woo Hoo! The wee one is due on November 20th.
....that deep exhale you hear is.... me....full of relief that the pressure of a grandbaby is off my shoulders....for a year at least.
Wow...I am actually gonna be Auntie EM!

College dear friend and team mate Steph and her hubby Scott are expecting their first baby in November as well. And as I have posted before Cherill is expecting her 4th wee one. Babies galore. Weeeeeee! (Don't drink the water.) Ha.

No comments: