Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Emily's galore

So. Much to the chagrin of my future mother in law, we only registered at Crate & Barrel. So. We decided to register at another place....Bed, Bath & Beyond. We go in and set up this registry. When I went back in to check on the registry....there are 7 girls with the same first AND last name as me getting married around the same time as me. WTF? Seven other women with the same name as me are getting married around the same time???? Nutty huh? I had to laugh. I almost feel robbed in some way. I guess I had no idea so many people have the same name as me. It's MY name. Weird. And...these same name girls are getting married around the same time as me. Do these future brides mourn the name change like I am? I love my name. I am my name...had this name for 35 years. I soooo want to take Todd's name. Just a little weird. I wonder if the other girls with my same full name think the same thing. Humpf.

No comments: