Thursday, March 31, 2011

Teak

I love Craigslist.  Love it.  We buy and sell stuff on it all the time.  I think it's silly to pay retail for some things.  I just posted a rocking chair and Ava's musical jumper for sale.  We're not using it, time to get some money for it.  Anyway.  We are going to sell our Teak desk too.  Before we had Ava, our 2nd bedroom was an office/guest room.  Cut to today... Ava's room has all of her stuff...and also has this gi-norm-ous teak desk with our computer and printer.  She needs more room, we are going to buy a laptop.  Time to sell the desk.  I get online and start searching to get a price range for this teak desk.  It is really a gorgeous piece of furniture, but we don't have room for it...and I want a laptop.  I discover that this desk that WE bought on Craigslist for $150 is worth....a....lot....more.  I found it being sold for anywhere from $699 to $490....plus shipping.  Holy moly.  If you have time...google....Domino Mobler Mid-Century Modern Teak Desk.  Think we need to ask for more than $150 huh? 

No comments: