Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm in a mood

I have been working my ass of this week and all last week. Non-stop. From the second I arrive...until the second I jump in my car to head to softball practice. Coaching that little 7 year old girls softball team started for me 2 weeks ago and getting used to the schedule has been tough. Anyway....work work work. Galore! I was busting my ass all day because I had plans to meet my friend Ali for dinner and drinks. I even skipped my yoga class. Well she canceled...for a good reason...but she canceled. So now I am sitting at my desk CRANKING out work and blaring my stereo. I am the only one here....it's almost 6 pm. I am listening to Dave Matthews Live at Red Rocks CD set. I was at that show (well at least one night)...so once in a while I wonder if that scream was me. I am a total dork I know. Ha. I am just in the mood for some LOUD music....LOUD Dave! I have listened to one of my favorite songs "Say Goodbye" about 4 times. Sometimes I get in the mood to hear the same song over and over again. This song is about 2 friends who have other lives and lovers...but for one night they will be lovers...and tomorrow...they say goodbye....and go back to being friends. Anyway.... over and over again. Just in a mood.
Dave Matthews is coming back in town in Sept. I got 4 tickets through my friend at the concert company again. I got sweeeeet seats again. I am in section 127. OK. Basically my seats are one level up from the floor...just to the right of the stage....7 rows up. I will be able to see the sweat on Dave's face. YAY! My friend hooks me up because I don't ask for favors often, I always send him a thank you card with a gift and I send him random stuff we get at the station for no reason. It's all about taking care of the hand that feeds you Dave tickets. Ha.

No comments: