Thursday, May 29, 2008

These things happen in 3's....right?

OK. Please tell me that these things happen in 3's. To start off....Todd's best friend and best man in the wedding Rog had a death in the family. Rog lives in California....and came out last weekend to host Todd's bachelor party. Yesterday he was taking his Dad to the doctor because he has not been feeling well....and he had a heart attack and soooo horribly died in the garage of their house. I am freaking freaking freaking out. How sad. I have tears streaming down my face.....how horrible. The ONLY saving grace is that Rog was HERE and got to spend several days with his dad (since he lives in California).

Now....my grandma A can't come to the wedding. She strained her back and is in so much pain she can't walk. She was crying on the phone with me today about how sad she is to miss the wedding. I will call her moments before I walk down the aisle to tell her I am thinking of her.

And....one of Todd's other groomsmen spent yesterday in the hospital. Come to find out he had a kidney stone.

Someone.

Tell me.

These things happen in 3's.

I can't take any more.

No comments: