Saturday, May 24, 2008

Water Works

I am too loyal of an employee. I worked my ass off yesterday at my OLD job until 6:30...office closed at 12 noon. And to add insult to injury, I was total water works all day yesterday too...crying every time I told someone I was leaving. I was baffled by the tears. I am so NOT a crier. I am so NOT sad I am leaving. I am so NOT going to miss anyone there. So what is up with all the boo hoo's? I figured it out last night (as I laid in bed wide awake excited that the wedding is one week away...and more importantly...the honeymoon is one week and 2 days away)...I think I was crying because that job BEAT me. It beat me down...and I don't like to lose. l basically had to quit. ...or it was going to kill me. Silly??? Hell and yes it is....but that has got to be it. Oh well. Shrug.

No comments: