Friday, October 15, 2010

More ghosts...boo.

So last night Todd put the baby to bed.  When he came downstairs he had this odd smile on his face.  He told me that when he was laying her in her crib, the Sleep Sound Machine turned on again by itself.  It has an on off switch, it's not activated by a button or touch or motion.  Sweet.  And this morning when I came downstairs and turned on the tv, the tv was tuned to channel 688.  A channel called Tranquility Music.  Sweet.  When I tried to change it off of that channel it kept trying to make my buy the Pay-Per-View movie Letters from Juliet.  I turned off the cable box...and back on....same thing.  Whoa.  For the record, our tv turns on to the last channel that was on when it was turned off.  I guarantee you Todd and I weren't watching Tranquility channel 688 before going to bed last night.  Boo.

No comments: