Monday, December 26, 2005

Back in the saddle again

I have been off of work for 4 days and I am so not ready to head back tomorrow. I have been sicker than a dog for days and today was the worst. Sweating. Cold. Cough. Cough. Sniffle. Cough. And have gone through nearly a full box of tissues. Ewh. Back to work tomorrow. Back in the saddle again.

Christmas was wonderful. Saturday night we all went to my Grandma A's house for dinner and a small gift exchange. For the most part I only see my aunt and uncle on Christmas eve every year. It was nice to see them. Christmas morning I went to my parent's house for breakfast and our gift exchange. My sis and bro weren't there. My brother was at work. And my sis was with Danny at his family's house. My parent's really spoiled us again this year. I love that. Christmas night was back at my parent's house to celebrate with my mom's side of the family. I am making an amendment to my previous post about Holiday No-No's.... my Grandma C. can wear a holiday sweater too. She looked adorable in her bright red holiday sweater. Susie came to our Christmas dinner... I was so happy.

My sister was sporting a new piece of jewelry. She got engaged 2 weeks ago...and just told us last night. She felt that she didn't want to call with that kind of news. My parents tell me that she is getting married June 24th in Hawaii. FUN. My parents are gonna pay for my bro and I to go to the wedding. Even better.

New Year's Eve is this Saturday. I am having a few friends over for fondue and board games. I think NYE is amateur's night...and I would rather put something hot and sharp in my eye than go out on that night... unless I can sleep where I am going. Getting a cab is a nightmare on NYE. Should be a fun night at casa Emily.

Better take some medicine and get some sleep.

2 comments:

Di said...

Don't you hate it when you get sick while you are off? Why can't we sick while at work? No one wants to be there anyway. At least when you are home you shoud be able to enjoy your time off.

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas though! Need a date for the wedding (ha ha)

Pantala Naga Pampa said...

Yea I do. Do you know any nice single guys who want a free trip to Hawaii? Ha!