Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Little Shop of Horrors

Well gang, welcome to the shortest day of the year. Every day after today.... will start being longer and longer....until summer! YAY! Hip hip hoorah!

So as you know I finally filed a formal complaint on the guy who lives above me. Last night I was eating my dinner before heading back out to meet Paul, Selena and Jason to see the stage version of "Little Shop of Horrors" and I hear the douche bag above me come home. I believe he must have gotten the letter from the management company on my complaint because he starts jumping up and down pounding on the floor (my ceiling) yelling "you fucking bitch, you fucking bitch, you fucking bitch." Sweet. I finished my grilled cheese and tomato soup and hopped in the car to head downtown.

Paul, Selena and I are standing in front of the theatre waiting on Jason when I hear this female voice say, "Oh hey guys!" I turn around to see...(insert drum roll here)... the douche bag that lives above me is standing right next to me with this girl. HUH? YUP! There he is. Sweet. The douche is friends with this bizzo receptionist from Paul and Selena's work. I can't believe it. Just can't believe it. Soooo.... something that would happen to me. *Laughin'* So the douche hugs me and is being all nice. And his bitch of a friend looks at me, rolls her eyes, and says, "Oh, you're that girl huh? Oh nevermind." Sheesh. And of course, their seats were right in front of us.
"Little Shop of Horrors" was amazing. I usually hate musicals but this was entertaining and I laughed. I had no idea that it was a spoof on corporate America until I saw it as an adult. "Don't feed the plant." I love it when things have a great story line...with an intelligent undertone. Great show.

No comments: