Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bob and Rebecca's wedding

Whoa...I can't believe I haven't posted about their wedding. What-a-freaking-blast! The Redstone Inn rocks. It's so beautiful there. The drive to Redstone was equally as fab. Redstone Colorado was a huge mining town back in the day. The Redstone Inn was formally housing for the single miners before it was converted to an Inn/Resort. The miners with family lived in the houses on the one road that runs through town. The whole weekend was wonderful. My brother looked so handsome. Rebecca looked like a princess. It was cool. Bob was so freaking nervous...it was sweet. For their first dance they did a choreographed fox trot to Madonna's song "Music". I could NOT believe it....even though I knew they were gonna do it. Totally outside of Bob's comfort zone...which is what made it even cooler. The party continued into the wee hours of the morning and people ended up in the pool in their bras and undies (er...not me....come on peeps). Blast! They get home from over a week in Hawaii today. Aloha newlyweds. xoxo

1 comment:

Bob said...

Thanks for the holla. I'm glad everyone had fun at our wedding. Rebecca did a great job planning it.