Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dress Barn

Seriously? Why would a company call their women's clothing store the Dress Barn? Really? What message does that send? "Hi, we are the Dress Barn, you have to be as big as a bard-yard animal to shop here." or "Hi, we are the Dress Barn, you will look like you live in a barn in our clothes." Honestly the-worst-name. I *swore* I would never ever ever never shop there.

Cut to this week. I was at David's Bridal looking for a dress for Bob's wedding this weekend. (Last year, when I was shopping with Erin J for our wedding dresses....we went there to discover that David's Bridal has a great selection of party dresses off the rack.) I digress. So I started there. Swing and a miss. Right next door is the dreaded Dress Barn....no other clothing stores around and I am on a time crunch. I have put off buying the dress until the week of the wedding...and gave myself 1 hour to find one during my busy work schedule. I found a pretty dress...and no I don't look like I live in a barn...I hope ;)

No comments: