Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Dies at 50

At around 3 pm today at the radio station...we heard early reports that Michael Jackson had died. I felt sick. Poor tortured soul....MJ. I just read last week that he had sold out 50 concert nights in Europe and that he had been rehearsing in LA for his come-back tour for the past 2 months. Think about...he was such a recluse for so many years...and Michael was going to do a comeback tour. *Sigh* Maybe he wasn't as excited as we were about a come-back. Who knows.
When we got the confirmation that he had passed....I was very sad. And I thought about Farrah Fawcett and the fact that she passed away earlier today...and now won't get her night in the news. Poor MJ...I wish you had a chance for your come-back. Regardless of some of the less than popular behavior...you were a rock icon...and I salute your work. RIP MJ.

No comments: