Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Break Up

Dear Dave Matthews,
It's over. I am sorry to say it...but...we have to break up. I know we have been together since the beginning even before you were huge....selling out 80,000 seat venues. Sorry...but it's over. I tried to hard to make it work. I have seen every concert in Colorado since 1994. I have purchased every album and most of your concert DVDs...I even have 2 books about you. And yet, for the 3rd summer in a row, you have not included Colorado on your tour schedule. I feel jilted. I feel jipped. There is a radio station here in Colorado who was one of the first radio stations EVER to play your music...and yet...you don't come see us. Five years ago you left us off your tour schedule too and a friend and I drove to Albuquerque New Mexico. Really? Albuquerque and no Colorado. Fire your tour director. I digress. Back to us. *Sigh* It's over. I am not even going to go buy your new album...even though I have heard it's good.
Signed,
Your ex, Emily

No comments: