Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend

Friday I went on a first date with Brian. Great guy. Good time. We went to an Irish Pub and had some good laughs. I got a couple emails from him this weekend...so I am guessing we will go out again.
Saturday night my brother came over and we watched "Cinderella Man" and hung out. The douche bag that lives above me was blaring his music AGAIN. I pounded on the ceiling and he called me. In a snotty tone he said, "Is that quiet enough?" Then changed his tone and was trying to be nice. He has the worst taste in music.... techno. Sick. He's blaring his music again....as I type. I will give it the 24-hour rule and if I am still pissed tomorrow....I will place another complaint. I just don't understand why he thinks it's ok to play his music so loud.
Today I went to the first day of my dad's 4-week (Sundays only) softball clinic for 6 and 7 year old girls. He had an amazing turn out. There were 49 little girls there....he was hoping for around 30. The hot coach that I went to lunch with a month or so ago was there...and looking hotter than ever. We went upstairs to the halls of the high school and looked for our pictures in the Hall of Fame. We both giggled at our young faces...still gracing the halls of our alma mater. Several of the parents tried to come down on the floor and coach...and that was annoying. However, the little girls were super cute...and I am looking forward to coaching them at the clinics in the coming weeks....and this summer. After softball I met Briana at a Superbowl party thrown by a friend of hers. The game was decent to watch... I kept wishing the Broncos were playing. With a few minutes left in the game I took off to head home. I was 40 minutes from home...so I wanted to get a head start on the drunks. I drove past the restaurant that I worked at for years....and laughed to myself when I saw the masses of drunks on the patio...remembering that the owner is a HUGE Steelers fan. I am happy for them.... looked like fun. Now I am home... and I am exhausted. Time to make some tea and crawl into bed. I have a long week ahead of me at work.... tons of stuff to get done. The weekend is just never long enough.

No comments: