Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Birdie

I was talking to someone who will remain nameless...but will she never read this blog... so I am gonna rip on her. Ha. She was talking about how she and her ex husband were trying to reconcile, so they were in the car together, talking things out. And he reached over and grabbed her crotch. So you can imagine at this point of the story, that I am sitting there with eyes as big as saucers and my mouth is just beginning to fall open. Then she looks at me with these eyes of a victim and cries in a whinny voice "He choked my birdie, MY birdie, he CHOKED my little birdie." HUH? So at this point my mouth is wide open and starting to getting dry from having it open so long. And my eyebrows are furrowed so that I have a crinkle in between my eyes. Birdie? She calls it her birdie...and OUT LOUD. Oh my. All I could say was "Damn, you just said birdie."

1 comment:

Di said...

sounds to me like he is trying to do more than get back together with her. Ha ha, it is one thing to have a pet name for it and quite another to tell someone!