Sunday, September 18, 2005

Much Ado About Nothing...much

I have lots on my mind, but nothing that is substantial enough for a complete post. So I will babble.

The Wheel of Fortune auditions were fun however uneventful. Mom and I showed up at 10:30 am waited in line, filled out an application then never got called on stage in the random drawing. Apparently all applications will be included in another random drawing to fill slots in the 2nd round of auditions.

That night was Polly and Rosa's birthday party... Emily K out did herself on the decorations. She cut out hundreds of paper birds and hung them from the ceiling with fishing line. Amazing.

I got home and looked in my big fish tank in the living room to see a small, pink, frog shaped jumpsuit floating from a plastic plant... Apparently my frog shed his skin. Gross.

Now tonight, I am sitting in my room, drinking tea, watching the Emmy awards. I am always eternally entertained by famous people when they aren't scripted. Alan Alda was nominated (holy crap... I just heard a gun shot outside my window... I am freaking out... anyway) for an award... and when he lost, they cut to him and he was jutting his chin out in disapproval and was tearing up his acceptance speech. I am still laughing. OH MY... William Shatner is just about to sing the theme song from Star Trek... trekkies everywhere are touching themselves inappropriately right now. Gross.

And lastly, to wrap up this post, I am dreading having to go shopping for a new dress for Cherill's wedding in Vegas. I hate to shop.

No comments: