Thursday, September 29, 2005

Monkey bars or Monkey business?

I was out for drinks with friends last night, and I was talking about how excited I am to go to Vegas this weekend for Cherill's wedding. There will be so many people from my childhood there. Many of them I haven't seen since junior high or high school. I was talking about my first "boyfriend" Cory (I mentioned him in my "Mr. G" post) and how he and his wife will be there. I haven't seen him since I was 15. Anyway. I said that I remember that I really liked him because he was the BEST guy on the playground on the monkey bars. That boy could swing and spin and put on quite a show on those monkey bars. Christine laughed and said, "man, if we all just picked our current boyfriends or husbands based on how good they are on the monkey bars, wouldn't we all be better off?" Sheesh... she's got a point. Dating is full of monkey business...and wouldn't it be much easier to line them up on the playground and hold try outs on the monkey bars?

No comments: