Wednesday, September 14, 2005

When it rains it pours

It's raining out right now.... pouring actually. I love the rain.... but only when I can stay inside and watch the storm in a nice, warm & cozy place. Besides the actual rain, the saying When It Rains It Pours works for this part as well. Yesterday morning, I was thinking about my ex-boyfriend Lance (this all before I heard from Robert). We keep in touch via email. He lives in LA. We dated for a year and 1/2 long distance. His acting career took off and he moved to LA from Atlanta. We got so serious that I interviewed for, and got a job at a LA radio station and was ready to move. The break up part is too long and I don't want to tell the story right now. Anyway, I sent him an email to catch up. I heard back from him. He said that my timing is amazing. He is in St. Louis on business and is going to be driving back to LA on Friday, and wanted to stop in Denver for a night and would like to see me. Two ex's in one day...and both from LA. When It Rains It Pours. Who knows if that is a good thing.

No comments: