Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A buck for the bride

My dear friend Paul has created a website to try to raise $$ for his wedding. Here is the email I got from him with his intention of me fowarding it to people. Probably not. But I will post it here. Creative. And very Paul. I would be so happy for them if this worked. You know...the March of Dimes started when President Roosevelt asked Americans to mail in a single dime to help fight Polio. Bags and bags of dimes came in...and the rest is history. Cheers to Paul and Sharon.
Hi,
My name is Paul and I have one simple goal: to marry the woman of my dreams. But I need YOUR help! I've seen other sites where things like this has worked, so I figure I might as well take a chance.

Please visit http://www.buckforthebride.com/ to find out how you can help. Even if you can't help in a traditional sense, you can help me by forwarding this message on to at least 5 of your friends and family. I can't guarantee it will bring you luck, but you'll be doing something to help out a person in need.

Thanks for anything you can do and helping my dreams come true.

Paul

No comments: