Monday, August 07, 2006

Fireworks

Friday was Todd and I's one-month anniversary. He gave me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. As I was standing in his kitchen gushing over how gorgeous they were...he looks at me and says, "they are supposed to look like fireworks, red, white and blue....get it?" Our first date was on the 4th of July watching a fireworks display. Romantic and thoughtful....wow! We went to dinner at the Coral Room in Stapleton...which I highly recommend. We are dorks that we celebrated a one-month anniversary...but I soaked up every lovely second of it.
Saturday, I had to work a station event and then I babysat Cherill's 3 kids so she and her hubby could go out to dinner for his b-day. I love those kids.
Sunday, Todd came over in the morning and we went to Racine's for brunch then back to my house to hang out until around 4:30...and then we went to his friend's house for a bbq. I got to meet all of his friends and their wives. Nice people. I had such a great weekend.

No comments: