Monday, January 22, 2007

Pretty Women

My new gig rocks friends. Rocks. I love it. I discovered that I needed to expand my Business Barbie wardrobe with some even more grown-up-girl business suits...you know...the classic kind that you buy in fancy stores. (Ha) So my gorgeous beau and I went to the mall in search of a few hot suits. NOT old-lady or super-masculine-not-so-female suits. I am talking H-O-T! I was told by the girls in the know to go to Talbots Petites....so we did. We picked out 2 fantastic pants suits....2 very Jackie O looking suits. I LOVE THEM. As the sales gal was ringing up my small fortune, she slips me a phone number and tells me "call this number if you (I) ever want to shop before the store opens, I (she) would set that up, a private shopping experience." Uh? WHA? I have never been offered THAT kind of shopping perk. Just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Women. If I ever actually do the private shopping day....you bet I will order pizza (just like the movie).
On another subject....I am sick and tired....tired and sick of the freaking cold and snow. I know...I live in Colorado....but damn. For the 5th week in a row, we got more snow. AND...I just heard that we will get more this weekend. Tired. Sick. Tired. Sick.
On yet another subject....I told my sister and her husband that I would put their wedding photos to music on a video slide show as my wedding gift. (Shh....no mention that the wedding was in late June). Anyway. I have made an executive decision to pay someone to get this project off of my desk. Folks. Looking for some extra cash? I have about 100-125 digital photos that I would like put into a slideshow for DVDs with a few transitions and music in the background. Wanna make some extra moolah? Let's chat. I don't have time to do this video. I have tons of good intentions...no time.

No comments: