Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Crying

Admittedly I have been in this haze for about a year now. New job. Met the love of my life. Got engaged. Planning a wedding. Moved to a new home. ETC ETC. Just life I guess. I haven't posted to my blog much...and I haven't read my friends blogs enough either. I just read about 4 months of Em P's blog. Cried. Laughed. Hooted. Cheered for her. Wanted to hug her. Wished I was there for her. Love seeing her kids growing. Thanked God she has Peter in her life. Just loved reading about her family and the antics of her 2 kids. They are gorgeous creatures with the charm and intelligence of their parents. Then to Erin's blog. Same feelings. Started in June...and am still reeling from her sweet post on our engagement that I didn't see until today. Click here - Scroll to June 13th. Wow. The last line made tears stream down my face. Sometimes you don't know how much your friends see or feel...until you SEE it in black and white. I feel loved.

No comments: