Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday, May 30th - Day before the WEDDING

I got up at 7 am. Ok. I am on vacation for 2 weeks and I keep getting up earlier than I would for work. I squeal "It's the day of our rehearsal dinner! Weeeeee!" Todd laughs at me. Busy work. Pace. Pace. Pace around the house. Vacuum. Vacuum. Keeping busy. Finally..... I hop in the shower. Shave. Head to Zuri Spa in Cherry Creek for a Pumpkin Skin Treatment. Oh my GOD! I loved this treatment. Basically they exfoliate your whole body then paste a pumpkin treatment on your body and wrap you in foil....then you take a hot shower....and she puts lotion all over your body. My skin was so soft and wonderful....it was amazing. She put some on my face and gave me a facial.....my skin was super smooth. I am 100% addicted to this deal at Zuri.

The rehearsal dinner is a blur. We were late. Sweet. (Thanks Todd....kiss) So many people. So many hugs. So many pictures. I didn't have enough to eat. People kept putting cocktails in my hand. Poof. The night was over and Todd and I were in the car driving home.....shaking our heads....wow...it's already over. I wore this fabulous dress. Strapless party dress. White. Tool material over the top with black roses embroidered on the tool. Gorgeous. Fabulous shoes. I wore a party dress to a pizza party...but it was our party....and I wore what I wanted to. FUN!

No comments: