Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesdays

This is the 2nd week that my parents have taken Ava for the day.  Once I find a job, they want to do a day a week of her daycare....so they are starting the daycare thing early.  Last Tuesday I had oral-freaking-surgery on my free day.  Not my idea of a free day to do what I want.  Ha. However, my plan moving forward is to use my Tuesdays to job search primarily.  I will set up networking lunches (I have one today).  Basically, I can work on the computer all day.  Make phone calls without the voice of my sweet girl in the background (not horrible, not super professional).  I can go wash my car.  May sound funny but Ava hates the car wash.  HATES.  The water hitting the car scares her and it's so loud.  Don't even get me started on the vacuum.  Anyway.  Tuesdays have become my day.  I wonder what kind of trouble I will get into today?

No comments: