Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wedding update

Todd and I will be married in about 3 months. Deep breath. THREE months. I am so excited. And nervous. Half of me wants it to be over. And half of me wants it to always be about 3 months way. We have decided to try to get pregnant right away. I have been talking to doctors and trying to plan for this glorious time. Keep in mind folks that I am 35 and will be 36 in August. I am a HIGH RISK pregnancy. That sucks. But it is what it is. One good thing that has come from my work with the non-profit is that I have the best of the best docs in my circle. I have a list of docs that specialize in high risk pregnancies that I will have the opportunity to pick from. Nice benefit. Bad that I need this benefit. Think about it. And this is scenario is in perfect Emily form. I will be married and pregnant (hopefully) in the same year. I always have to do a ton of big stuff all at once. Deep breath. It will be great.

I know it will......

No comments: