Monday, April 21, 2008

Polygamists

Ok. Unless you have been living under a rock, you have seen coverage of the women from the polygamist sect that was taken over in Texas. Good. Freaking. Lord. Every single one of the people I have seen on tv look (and probably are) in-bred. Scary. Have you ever seen a puppy from a bad puppy farm? They have this dumb deer-in-the-head-lights look all of the time. They are lovable...yes. But you can see the stupid in their eyes. Just straight up stooooopid. I see the SAME thing in the eyes of all of the people this polygamist sect as put forward as their "media reps"....the ones to speak to the media. Which by the way...has been only women until today. Wowsa. I am scared to see the ugly people they didn't want us to see.

....heard from somewhere in Texas...."get off me pa...you're squishing my cigarettes." Ewh.

No comments: