Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Douchebags next door

We had it good....for about 4 years. The guy who owned the townhouse next to us was a dream neighbor. Todd and I used to joke that he must be a pilot or something....he was never home. OK. So our cool neighbor knocked up his girlfriend and moved into her home. Sweet. NOW they have renters in their home. They have 2 kids, a girl 3 and a boy 2. The 1st weekend they moved in we heard them fighting.....loud. Something about the wife's new haircut and how she will just cut off her hair to make him happy. Yup. She shaved her head. WT. OK. Then later the 2 year old boy was seen running with scissors......I saw him and he made a stabbing motion towards me. Like....I will kill you. Sweet. On Wednesday Todd came home saw toys in our backyard.....douchebag mom in their backyard.....and......and the 3 year old in our home. YES! The kid was in our home. WTF? Crawled through our dog door. I have never seen Todd so angry. I was freaked out. What if that kid hurt herself in our house? The douchebag parents "seemed" concerned that their dirtbag kid was in our house.....but not concerned enough for my opinion. PLUS we have a sick dog....I don't need him to deal with more stress. Blech.

No comments: