Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Family Feud

I was at the dealership getting an oil change yesterday and they had the Game Show Network on the TV in the waiting room. YAY! I love game shows. They showed a rerun of a 1970-ish Family Feud with host Richard Dawson. OK! First, I must say, his White Leisure Suit was almost too much for me to handle. I kept giggling when he would walk around. No one...I mean no one looks good in white pants...and especially not coupled with a tacky jacket. Anyway. I was FLOORED at the fact that Richard Dawson would KISS every female contestant right ON THE LIPS every time he talked to them. Wha? Not a firm hand shake. A kiss. Not on the cheek. Right on the lips. The kissing is crazy in the first place...but ON THE LIPS? Right in front of their husband in most cases? And every woman would make this gross-gringe-yuck look after he kissed them. I bet he had the breath of an onion-greasy pork chop-smoker. Ewh!

No comments: