Sunday, December 07, 2008

Special Agent Bob


My bro graduated from I.C.E. Training (Imigration Customs Enforcment) on Thursday. He is officially a Special Agent. Wowsa. I saw his badge. He now can carry a firearm on a plane. He just flew back to Denver on Friday. He told me that now when he flies on duty that he checks in a different place and he boards the plane before the other people. He meets with the Captain and the staff. One of the captains that he met with before the flight told him that the door to the cock pit is bullet proof, so if something goes down and Bob chooses to react, that the pilot will not be opening the door to help him. Yikes. Anyway. I am so proud of Bob. Bob and Rebecca are moving to Salt Lake City for Bob's first job. They leave today. I will miss you guys! Love you!

No comments: