Sunday, December 07, 2008

Poison

Remember that sweet yet musky perfume from the 80's called Poison? Gross right? I admit I did wear Poison for one year in junior high school. I will will own that. OK. There is a lady in my office that freaking BATHES in that perfume. Seriously. It's so bad that I had to be in the same room with her for 2 hours on Friday that I got so sick being within in 10 feet of her that my throat STILL hurts today. I could taste her perfume in my mouth until later on Friday night. Sick. Flipping. Sick.

I had to laugh when this weekend I heard a promo on one of our radio stations for a topic for the morning show.....that people have sued co-workers for wearing too much perfume or not bathing. I cracked up.

That girl is poison.....(Remember that song from Bel Biv Devo?)

No comments: