Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gamble

I love game shows.  Love them.  I watch them all of the time.  It's mind-candy to me.  I have to admit, there are a lot of jackasses on game shows.  I get so pissed when someone risks big money to "gamble" on winning more.  I scream at the TV "don't get greedy".  And alas, 99% of them do.  I just saw a guy on Who Wants to be a Millionaire today risk $50,000 plus to guess the answer.  GUESS!  What?  Winning $75,000 wasn't enough for you?  The guy guessed wrong and left with $25,000 and I pumped my fist at him in disgust.  *Snort* I want to ask these people if they were in Vegas with $50,000 in their hand, would they lay it ALL down on one hand of Black Jack?  Probably not.  Deal or No Deal is the worst in the greedy department.  Most of the time these rocket-scientists risk BIG money to win more.  They have an offer of over $100,000 but they risk it...lose it...and go home with less than they spent on the trip to LA to be on the show.  Or how about the dipshit on Price is Right who thinks a new hot tub, a year's worth of groceries, bbq and full deck is worth only $600?  I have to laugh.  So many people have no idea. 

Wow.  I am feeling snarky today.  Think I will go make snarky comments on facebook.  It's what I do.  (Kidding)

No comments: