Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Bonding

Ava moved to a bigger classroom at daycare last week.  I was freaked (on the inside).  We just got her settled in the other room.  I didn't want to pull the rug out from under her....again.  She is doing ok in the bigger kid room....and she is really tired by the end of the day.  Today, her teacher asked me if it was ok if she played with Ava's hair as a way of bonding with her.  I said, "hell yes, and you can play with MY hair too....I think we need to bond as well."  She was a little shocked I said that...and laughed nervously.  Oooops.  Oh well, she will get used to me....just in time to have Ava move to a bigger room...and I can shock her new teacher too.  I foresee this behavior embarrassing Ava in a few years.  She too will get used to me. 

No comments: