Sunday, March 15, 2009

Famous Last Words

For about 3 weeks now, a pipe in our master bath shower rings this annoying loud shrill noise when we have the water on. Annoying. I have been saying, "you think we should call a plumber?" Todd says, "oh no, I can fix it." Famous last words. On Friday morning I say, "I want to call a plumber to come out next week." Todd says, "I will fix it this weekend." Ok. Sunday afternoon at 2 pm Todd starts tearing apart the shower. I say, "babe, want me to just call a plumber?" Silence. I hear banging. I hear drilling. I hear cussing. After a couple trips to Home Depot and back Todd believes he has figured out the piece he needs....but needs to get it at an Ace Hardware. It's 4:50 pm. They close at 5 pm. So we have no running water. Thank God we have a 2nd shower. I won't beat him up for this one....he's taking care of that himself.

No comments: