Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Doggie-Style

The fishing trip was great. Got back last night....then basically got in the shower to get ready for the Dave Matthews concert. The weather was a wee bit rainy...but that actually really helps with fishing...catch more fish! The last night (Monday night) it actually froze overnight and we had to scrape ice off the windshield to drive home....but when we left it was about 65 degrees out. We all caught a ton of fish! In fact, Todd was calling me "Trout Master" by the end of the trip. We only kept one fish and had 'em for dinner that night. YUM! My family really got along with Todd. AND...my parents let Todd and I share a bedroom....it had 2 single beds in it...but that was a huge step for them. LOL!
Here's a funny story from the trip. My mom often says funny things that she has NO idea are dirty or a sexual innuendo....and we laugh. Anyway. My parent's dogs and Bob's dog LOVED Todd...and would break into our room and lick his face in the morning... since he was the last one up in the morning. Anyway. I was in the shower and my bro and Dad were out fishing - when Todd got up. He walked in the living room and my mom says to him, "So I hear you got a bunch of wet kisses this morning." And Todd just looked at her like "Wha?" And she said, "you know, Doggie-Style." I guess he was just DYING inside laughing...but just said, "Uh yea, Jack did come in and give my face some licks this morning." OH damn!

No comments: