Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Free

I have that song that goes like "I'm FREE to do what I want...any ol' time...cuz I'm FREE!" Don't know who sings it (besides me) but I love it. Picture me dancing around my house pumping my fist in the air like a total dork. But....I AM free. I worked my ass off and got all of my stuff done on my exit book for MOD until late last night..and now I am free. I have 2 freaking weeks off. I have never had 2 weeks off from work....ever. I am so excited. I start my new gig in radio on June 11th. So excited. Here's the irony of the first day of my vacation. I got up at 7 am. WTF? Oh yes....I did. I have stuff-to-do. Stuff for ME. Today I am getting a high light and hair cut. Bliss. Then picking up my wedding dress. Love it. Then going to get waxed. Ouch. But necessary. Then to tan and run some errands. Weeeeee!

...."Cuz I am FREE...to do what I want....any ol' time.....I am free!" :)

No comments: