Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update on the Bachlorette Party

I loved it. Started with lunch at Beau Joe's Pizza in Idaho Springs. Then to the hot springs and spa. I admit, I was a little freaked out about the naked part of the spa day...in the hot springs. But it was not weird at all...it was like changing at the gym. Not weird at all. First...I was with my bestest friends. Second...it was dark and everyone had a huge sheet to wear while walking around. Of course the ones who should NOT walk around totally naked without their sheets....did. But who cares? (shrug) It was a wonderfully relaxing day. We all got massages...and I was so relaxed I did that snort-breathe-in noise....like when you are 1/2 asleep and start to wake up...snort snort....mouth breather. It was funny. I had a blast and my girls made me feel super duper special. Hugs!

No comments: