Monday, April 24, 2006

Hola Miss America

I went out with Danny (from the 4 hour and 15 minute phone conversation post) on Friday. It was a great time. I had set my Ghetto TiVo (a.k.a my VCR) to record Deal or No Deal before I left. When I got home, I watched DOND and then right after that was The Miss America contest. I really like the Evening Gown and the Final Question part of the competition so I was fast forwarding thru the other crap. I could really really do without the little vinyettes of the contestants 3 inches from the camera all doe-eyed saying, "Hello, I am Suzy-Q from Georgia, and I love to workout, play with my dog and practice putting on make-up." Anyway. I got to the musical entertainment part of the show.... ahem....it was a SPANISH speaking group. SPANISH! ALL IN SPANISH at the Miss America competition. Is this odd to anyone else? I laughed my ass off then said outloud, "Luuuuucy, yous gots some 'splainin' to do!" (Ricky Ricardo) Haha!

No comments: