Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Peep's Purpose

Four of my staff members just came back to the office from an event...they were laughing and being louder than usual. They asked me if I wanted to see a science experiment....and then laughed even harder. OK I'm game. They said that if you put one of those disgusting marshmallow Peeps from Easter in the microwave for about 25 seconds...it will expand and get all big...but keep it's shape. We all laughed and paraded into the kitchen. The mother-instinct in me said, "If it explodes, you have to clean it up." Sure enough...it expanded and looked like a huge Peep for about 6 seconds and then turned into a huge blob. Still...we cracked up. Ahhh... free is my favorite kind of entertainment.
At least now I have a purpose for those yucky Peeps if I ever get them for Easter again. Because I sure as hell won't eat one...not even on a bet. Blech.

No comments: