Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kiss-Cam

Last night I had free tickets to the Avs game. We had great seats....14 rows up from the ice...on the attack-twice end. Anyway. Todd was teasing me that we would be on the Kiss-Cam from the second we sat down. OK. For those of you who don't know.....the Kiss-Cam is this thing they do at Avalanche game where they put up people on the jumbo-tron and they are supposed to kiss. Some people are couples...and some not...it's entertainment. Anyway Todd was teasing me that he would do something to embarrass me if we got on the Kiss-Cam...something like lick my face. Ha. So the Kiss-Cam comes up on the jumbo-tron. I keep glancing up...but I was looking thru and scanning the arena to find where the people on the screen were sitting. I notice that the people around us are sort of...buzzing. I look up at the jumbo-tron. OH YES.... we are on the screen. Todd sweetly put his arm around me and kissed me................ from what I remember. Instantly...when I saw us on the jumbo-tron.....my ears started to ring and life was in slo-mo. My cell phone BLEW UP with text messages from people I know who were at the game and saw Todd and I on the jumbo-tron. To add insult to injury....my ENTIRE upper management staff from work was at the game. So.... they gave me shit-galore today about the Kiss-Cam. Ah.... gotta love it. The narcissistic side of me...LOVES that I was on the jumbo-tron. HA!

No comments: