Monday, October 30, 2006

Genius in action

I have been to every home Broncos game (but one) this season. Bliss. Todd's company has 2 sets of four season tickets in club level. He gets to invite a client plus one...and I get to be his plus one. I have been very spoiled. Yesterday's game was against the Indianapolis Colts. It was an amazing game...even tho my home-town boys lost by 3. There were 7 or 8 lead changes....and the game came down to the last 6 seconds....Indy Field Goal. DANG! Regardless. I truly enjoyed watching Peyton Manning in action. He's a genius quarterback. Such a student of the game. SO SMART. SO ATHLETIC. Amazing. He is grace under pressure. Everytime he touched the football every person in Mile High was screaming and stomping their feet. In fact, my feet were tingly after the game from stomping 'em so much. Anyway. I loved watching him pick apart the defense. I know. I shouldn't have enjoyed watching him pick apart the BRONCOS' defense...but I love the game of football. Peyton Manning is genius in action.

No comments: