Saturday, October 11, 2008

Alone time

Since Todd is hunting with my Dad....I have the whole house to myself for 5 days. I haven't had a whole weekend alone in over 2 1/2 years. I am not complaining that I haven't had an alone weekend per se....just enjoying my freedom. When I was single, I used to cherish my weekends. Because for the first 10 years of my career, I worked on the weekends....every weekend. So when I got far enough up in my career that I didn't work weekends anymore....I was very particular on who got to take up my weekend time. Many many many weekends I wouldn't see another person all weekend unless I chose to. Bliss. So this weekend has been wonderful so far.

Today's activities:
I slept in.
I didn't make the bed.
I got an hour and 1/2 massage.
Manicure.
Pedicure.
I look like hell and don't care.
My towel is on the floor in the bedroom.
Blog baby blog.

.....what shall I do.....or not do tomorrow?

No comments: