Saturday, October 11, 2008

Common Denominator

Todd and my dad are in North Dakota hunting for 5 days. They left yesterday....get back on Tuesday night. I love that they want to spend time together. But on the same hand, I am nervous that I am not there. Weird? Yes probably. I couldn't put my finger on exactly why I felt that way until I was chatting with my friend Julie. She said, "well until now, you were the common denominator, they both had you in common....and had to go through you for everything." Damn. She hit it on the head. I hope that this trip brings them closer together....but I am nervous that they won't get along. Typing that just now made me shake my head. I am so sure that the 2 most important men in my life will get along and have fun....but what if they don't?

No comments: