Sunday, October 26, 2008

Best Buy Part II

Part II of my crazy visit to Best Buy. I found the Sex and The City DVD and along with my $20 walk man (ha!) and went to check out. Bam. I am done and back in the car. I get home with my 2 prized possessions. I pop the DVD out of the package and put it in the DVD player. No Data....is scrolling across the screen. Todd takes a look at the packaging. I bought a freaking Blu-Ray. Nooooooo. The back of the receipt tells me that I can't return opened games or movies. Poof. $30 out the door. I pick up the phone and call the store. After being on hold for like 20 minutes Jenny in customer service gave me some attitude and acted like I am the biggest dumb ass in the world....but agreed to exchange my Blu-Ray for a DVD. Good-freaking-lord. I went and exchanged the next day....and we are all good.

I can only imagine the shit-talking that is going on about me. I am the 1982 girl who wanted a freaking walk-man......and I am so dumb I bought a Blu-Ray instead of a DVD. Shrug. Ha!

No comments: