Saturday, October 11, 2008

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep....WTF?

There is this random alarm that goes off in our house randomly. Seriously. It goes Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep. Then stops. By the time we realize it's going off again....and run to the location of the alarm....it stops. The nutty thing is that it's never in the same part of the house or the same time of day. Todd and I are....ok I am pretty sure (Todd is not 100% on board yet)....that we have a ghost. How else do you explain an alarm or beeping going off in different rooms of the house at different times of the day....with NO apparent source. Weird. I had a ghost at my condo on 13th and Josephine. My brother witnessed the mayhem with me before. So I have a witness. I will discuss the crazy things that happened in my condo in another post. Ahem. What to do about the random alarm?

No comments: