Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ahhhh Premier Week

I love it when the TV networks unveil their Fall line-up. I get out my cart and start shopping for my new fav shows. I enjoyed NBC's new show "Surface" the other night. It had me on the edge of my seat and I didn't want to leave the room the entire episode. Now that is hard to do. "Lost" lost me after about 5 episodes, it was the same show week after week. And since "Surface" is the same Action/Thriller genre.... it might have the same fate as "Lost". I missed week 1 of "The Biggest Loser" but didn't this week. I love this show. I often find myself tearing up watching them win and struggle all in the same hour. I can (hell, most women can) relate to their challenges with body image and weight. The big winner so far is "My Name is Earl". Hilarious. So funny. "And I pulled out my good boob!" If you didn't see the show this doesn't make sense to you. I have made a mental note to use this phrase out loud in VEGAS in 2 weeks. Anyway. I usually don't like too much blue collar comedy and stupid people annoy me. However, this show is so well-written and I really liked the characters. In fact so much that I wanted to hug each of them and invite them in for a beer. Besides, I think that if the lead, Jason Lee, was not dressed as a bum, he would be HOT - white - HOT. I am really looking forward to catching "Inconceivable", although, if babies are dying...this won't be my kind of show. We will see. The WB2 has moved the re-runs of "Friends" back an hour and now is running "Sex and The City" at 10 pm. I have seen and can quote every episode of "Friends" so having SATC in that time slot is refreshing to me. SATC is a smutty, dirty and sexy show, so the episodes have to be edited for content. I counted about 9 minutes of advertising in the 30 minute show last night. I am not sure how I will feel about my fav show SATC being chopped up to be a G-Rated show. It's called "Sex and The City" for pete's sake.

2 comments:

c nadeau & t johnson said...

" I have seen and can quote every episode of "Friends"


-And you admit this of your own free will?

Pantala Naga Pampa said...

LOL! I know I know. It's a sickness I guess.