Monday, September 19, 2005

Vast Array of Nakedness

I joined a new gym about a year ago. The station paid for our gym memberships...so I thought, hell, I will go there instead of Ballys. Free is my favorite kind of membership. So since the gym is across the street from the studios, started working out at lunch for the first time in my life. Let me tell you something about corporate woman who work out at lunch. They have NO problem walking around & holding conversations with strangers at the gym... while completely NAKED. NONE. They will be naked and strike up a conversation, then bend over and put lotion on their legs. STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT. And the lack of personal space is horrifying. It's disgusting.... and still shocks me everytime I am at the gym. And.... I must wayyy over share here.... but these naked women are the ones who have stopped or never started doing the maintenance down-under. So they have these gi-normous bushes that make me gag. I think these woman are probably the same ones who wear their socks and tennis shoes with their dresses to walk to lunch. I would rather bleed into my new hot heels than wear tennis shoes with my outfit. Yea, I am pretty sure they are the same kind of woman.

3 comments:

c nadeau & t johnson said...

now when you say gi-normous, are we talkin' Seventies bush here?

Pantala Naga Pampa said...

Ah yea... 70's bush is right. Gross. LOL!!!!

c nadeau & t johnson said...

OK, how do I maintain my cool rep while still admitting that I found hair kinda hot? LOL