Friday, September 16, 2005

Auditions

For weeks I have been thinking about going to the Wheel of Fortune auditions here in town this weekend. When my friend Becca told me that she and John are going, I starting thinking more seriously about it. Then, last night, I got a voicemail from my dad saying that several months ago he registered me, my mom, my bro and himself for the auditions when they came to town. And he heard back from the WOF folks via email...but the email was only addressed to ME. It said that they wanted me to come to the auditions this weekend. Sealed the deal for me. Who knows, it might have been a mass email that just happened to have my name on it. Regardless, I am SO there. If I show up tomorrow, and it's a zoo... I am OUT...but I have to at least try. Yes Pat, I would like to solve the puzzle, Emily Wins Big at Wheel . Nice. (ok ok, I am a dork)

No comments: