Friday, July 21, 2006

3rd time is a charm

I am going to my cousin Chris' 3rd wedding tonight. He's 35. He is remarrying his 2nd wife. We are all very happy that they are getting back together. His 2nd wife is an amazing woman...and they have a small daughter together. This IS truly a blessing. Maybe 3rd time is a charm. The only thing that I found odd was that the invitation didn't say "No Gifts". Do they actually expect us to bring them a gift? I know that my parents are...and they are not happy about it...but they try to be politically correct all the time. I might bring a card...and that is it. I bought a gift for the 1st and 2nd wedding...and all of the other engagement and reconciliation parties...I am not bringing one again. I have no idea what Emily Post would think of this...but this Emily says HELL and NO.

No comments: