Monday, July 10, 2006

The BEST week

I am gonna break my rule of past and post about the guy I am dating. Man...I hope I don't jinx it. Ha! His name is Todd. He's 34. Gorgeous....inside and out. AND he's got his shit together. Our first date was on the 4th of July...we went and watched fireworks. Our 2nd date was Saturday...a BBQ at Cherill and Scot's house (Cherill's b-day). Our 3rd date...was a movie, Dave & Busters, dinner then to my house to watch TV. He's amazing. We already have plans for 3 nights this week. Wednesday he is making me dinner at his house. Friday he is coming to watch me coach. Sunday we are going to the Poison & Cinderella concert. Todd is a total gentleman...opens doors and the whole sha-bang....and tells me how beautiful I am all of the time. It's nuts. Last night he was saying a bunch of amazing things to me...and I poke him and say, "Are you real?" We cracked up. We have only dated for SIX days. It has been the best week ever.

No comments: