Friday, December 16, 2005

The week is over - whew!

I have had the busiest work week. From preparing for a huge all day presentation on Tuesday. To the office holiday party I had to plan...then recover from.... I am looking forward to this weekend.

Tonight, I plan to make candles, wrap Christmas presents and watch movies. Heaven.
Tomorrow night is Cherill and Scot's annual Christmas party. It's always a blast from the past. Seeing the old faces from high school is always a riot. I enjoy seeing a few of the guys from high school that I thought were the BEST thing since sliced bread....and think to myself... thank GOD I never married you. Mean? Yes. But 100% true. Thank God for unanswered prayers. The party will be so fun...and I will be brining my famous Queso Dip. Yum.

Sunday night is "Roomie Christmas." This tradition started like 10 years ago when Emily S. and I were first roomies. We would make dinner and exchange gifts....well...and usually drink our weight in wine. Then when I moved out of the house....and Erin D. moved in... we continued the tradition. Now, we all 3 live in different houses and we still do Roomie Christmas. Erin is making dinner. Em and I will bring some wine. We don't exchange gifts anymore... no need....the best gift you can get is spending time with your friends.

No comments: